- Drink lots of water. Our bodies need a lot of water so give in to water. Water is not just way to flush out toxin but if you have more water in your body, you will generally feel healthier and fitter. This self will discourage any tendency to dehydration. The best thing about the water which has no calories at all. Start your day with a glass of water. As soon as you wake up, swallow a glass of cold water. This is a wonderful way to start your day and just need a lesser quantity of your breakfast drink after that. A glass of water lets all your digestive juices and sort of lubricates the inside of your body. You may have a morning cup of tea but have it after a glass of water. It is very good for you.
- Drink a glass of water before you start eating. Water naturally needs some space so that you feel full without actually have to stuff yourself.
- Have a glass of water while you are having a meal. Again, this is another way of making yourself full so you can actually rise from the table eating less but feeling full of the same. Instead of drinking one gulp, take sips after each morsel. This will help the food to settle faster so that you get the feeling that you are full faster.
Water is a remarkable thing. You know that more than 66% of your body weight are just water? So fabulous! Water also plays an important role in weight control, which is why I donated so much space to it, above
- Stay away from drinks bottles containing high sugar, particularly carbonated. All colas and carbonated drinks are sweetened with sugar and sugar means calories. The more you can cut out the sugary drinks bottles, which is better for you. So, if you must drink sodas, then stick to diet sodas.
- Include in your diet to consume fruits that contain more water like tomatoes and watermelons. It contains 90% to 95% water so that there is nothing you have to lose by fasting for them. They fill you up without adding weight.