Acne and scarring related to skin disorders that result in skin eruptions and inflammation in humans. It usually affects young people during their adolescence or puberty years. But the thing is, now also attacking acne among adults.
One important reason that acne or pimples is increased production of the hormone testosterone and the natural oils in the body during the period of adolescence. There are several genetic and physical factors that also play a role. Several other factors are responsible for bringing on acne is stress, unhealthy habits and psychological disorders.
Acne problems can be easily and effectively treated with the help of natural and herbal. Some of the natural herbal
treatments for acne is important and effective are:
- To treat the problem of acne scars, application of fenugreek leaves is very effective. You can even apply a mask made from a paste of fenugreek leaves. Another solution is to boil fenugreek seeds in water and use that after the cold to treat acne.
- Acne scars can also be treated effectively by implementing spread honey as a mask or orally.
- Olive oil is also an effective herbal medicine for scars and acne. It improves the taste of food as well as improve the appearance of acne scars. You can massage olive oil on the scarred skin. Its application helps in softening the skin’s texture and reduces visibility of acne scars because it has moisturizing qualities.
- You can also prepare a mask by mixing 1 tablespoon of yogurt, 1 tablespoon sour cream, 1 tablespoon of oatmeal and a few drops of lemon juice. Apply this mixture on the acne affected area for 10 minutes and then rinse with clean.
- Lavender oil is an effective herbal medicine for acne scars. It is also known as essential oils against acne. Take a cotton ball and used as drops with a few drops of lavender essential oil. Apply on the affected area at least twice a day. It will show effective results.
- Make a paste of rose water and sandalwood. Apply this paste as a facial mask directly on the affected area of acne. Leave this paste for an hour and then wash it off with water completely. It is a safe herbal medicine for acne scars.
- Tea tree oil is also an effective herbal remedy for wounds and acne problems. It contains terpenes against substance sores and pimples are caused by bacteria. Tea tree oil is obtained from a tree known as Melaleuca alternifoliais found in Australia. Its application is also associated with side effects are very minimum.
- Aloe Vera – This is a very effective natural remedy. Herbal remedies for acne scars and other stains healed by aqueous gel of the Aloe Vera plant. This gel is rich in enzymes and has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial which is very soothing. This is very helpful in cleaning the skin.
Easy is not it ..?